***We encourage those who are within the Tsunami warning and watch areas
tuned to their local emergency response authorities. ***
Technology volunteers outside of the effected area (Canada, India, New Zealand, Switzerland and the United States) are monitoring events in the Pacific Rim.
Currently a CrisisCamp Asia Pacific Public Skype Chat has been established for monitoring and a wiki page devoted to the collection of media links, data feeds and publicly available datasets.
A volunteer sign up has been established for monitoring or other actions upon the request of local authorities or humanitarian relief agencies.
At this time CrisisCommons has not received a request for support. We will continue to monitor and post resources which may be shared via the CrisisCommons Wiki.
- NOAA Pacific Tsunami Warning Center
- NOAA Tsunami Travel Times
- Live Coverage by Al Jazeera
- Live Coverage by BBC News
- NOAA National Weather Service XML Feeds of US Watches, Warnings and Advisories